Friday, August 26, 2005

What a Bummer

Just in case anyone cares, Mung is unable to sit down as for the past 4 hours, Mung's buttocks have been causing her immense and unwelcomed pain.

Oh poor Mung! Whatever have you been doing for the past 4 hours that could've have jeopardised the comfortable cushioning effect your buttocks usually provide?!

I've been sitting on my fat ass for 4 hours playing weboggle! That's what I've been doing!!

Oh Mung, that really is a 'bummer' and I offer you my genuine sympathies. What are you going to do if you cant sit down?

I'm gonna stay standing until my buttocks are back to normal! That's what I'm gonna do!!

Ho ho Mung, you silly little chipmunk! You do realise your pain is all self-inflicted! For the good of your buttocks and of yourself, you should really stop playing weboggle!

What?! That's like telling a crack addict to stop taking crack! That's what it's like!!

Ho ho ho! Oh Mung you cheeky little lemon, you!

3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger mung said...

Oh Mung, you really are a 'stand up' comedian! Ha ha!

 
At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg.
The way you squeeze my lemon, I'm gonna fall right out of bed.

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was looking for Advise on breaking up and found this great site www.saveabreakup.com I gotta admit its great and it worked for me and helped me a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home