Monday, March 21, 2005

There is a Light and it Has Gone Out.

If a double decker bus,
crashes into us.
To die by your side, is NOT such a wonderful way to die.

Foolish Mung thought that it was going to be a light that would never go out. And how wrong she was. Mung bites the bullet and cuts herself loose from the chains of the cruel, cruel amino acids*:

Mung- So, Peptide. Its over.
Peptide- But but, but why??
Mung- You treat me bad innit.
Peptide- But I only treat you mean to keep you keen!
Mung- You are mean but I aint keen.
Peptide- But what about the good times??
Mung- What good times?
Peptide- But but!...But you need me!
Mung- Yeah, like a hole in the head.
Peptide- .......
Mung- So, goodbye to you forever.
Peptide-....um, maybe one last goodbye smooch?
Mung- Get out of my face.

*Peptides= chains of amino acids= euphemism for MISERY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home