Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Things My Girlfriend and I Argue About II



When two reactive atoms collide under appropriate conditions, the result is often the redistribution of electron density and the subsequent formation of a new molecule. Unfortunately Mung and Jung are not atoms (but if Jung was an element, she'd be atomic no. 67: HO-bidium) so when they come into collision, the only matter that is generated is an angry Mung and an angry Jung.

Following on from Things My Girlfriend and I Argue About, exposed here is a snippet from a more recent argument between Mung and her evil friend:

Jung- Mung, thanks for the rap you wrote me.
Mung- THANKS?! I spent days on it and thats all you can say?! THANKS?!
Jung- What do you want me to do? Kiss your feet?!!
Mung- Why are you so aggressive?
Jung- AGGRESSIVE?!! *YOU* ARE CALLING *ME* AGGRESSIVE?!
Mung- Awright, chill out....(bitch).
Jung- What did you call me?!!
Mung- er, nothing...
Jung- Well, I dont like the way you lie about me in your blog.
Mung- Tough sh*t.

Hmph. Jung's a bitch and then you die.

1 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yer bitch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home