Friday, May 13, 2005

Mung, Drawn and Quartered

Mung feels like she is in a Love/Hate relationship with the world. She loves it, but it hates her.

Like the nuclear centre of an atom, Mung is surrounded by persisting negativity, exerted not by electron density, but by the cruel and coarse castigations from the people she knows. Highlighted here are a few of the many heart-breaking comments that have dragged Mung's self-esteem down into the bowels of the Earth.
  • Stevie- Mung, you look like a fat Elvis. Why don't you become an Elvis impersonator? (How cruel.)

  • Abiderizzle- Mung, I thought Justin was sad until I met you. (Oh the pain.)

  • Waiter at Hare and Tortoise- Er, excuse me, can you hurry up? These customers need a table. (How I shed a tear into my Curry Laksa!)

  • Mung's parents- Mung, you bring shame to the family. (Sob!)
  • Jung- Mung, you bring shame to humanity. (That bitch is gon' get decked.)

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger mung said...

Oh Mung, dont be so sad. Just because you are fat doesnt mean you look like Elvis.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend Justin fancies you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home